Consulting with a interior designer is not about imposing ideas and personal taste onto a client. It is about client and designer coming together to create a unique space.
It’s about helping the client develop their vision while analyzing their design requirements. In the end creating a flexible, functional environment that optimizes your space and relates to your clientele, business, image and location.
Interior Designers can help you answer important design questions:
- How will the wear and tear of interior furnishings affect the interior design?
- What effect will time have on the new design?
- How does color impact your design?
- How does each new interior design element relate to the overall scheme?
- What are my product and finishing material options?
Interior Designers can save you time and money.
- Interior design consultants can visualize the overall project and illustrate the effects before they are actually executed. This is the primary reason why designers can save you time and money.
- Design Firms can help you determine a budget.
Professional Project Management Services Including:
- Interior Designer firms can take on all project management aspects or they can consult with you as you act as general contractor/project manager.
- Coordination of all trades (electricians, carpenters, architects, engineers)
from a scheduling and design standpoint.
- Handling of ordering and arrival of materials.
- Design firms have flexible services.
Creating an image.
- Interior design consultants have an understanding of the specialized needs of a client. Helping clients develop concepts that transform their spaces into an environment that has a unified look. Working together to create a total environment that is inviting to clientele and employees.
Compiled in Editorial Board of Retailiran